Whether you have to chair a meeting, pitch a proposal or speak at a conference you need good communication and presentation skills.
Communicating with a group of people with assurance and confidence doesn’t come naturally to everyone. We can teach you how to conquer your public speaking demons, give a memorable and successful performance and communicate with confidence.
Our presentation skills training courses cover:
- Recognising the strengths of your own communication style
- Using the different elements of voice and body language effectively
- Conquering your nerves and use body language to your advantage
- Pitching presentations so they meet your audiences’ needs
- Structuring a presentation so the audience is engaged from start to finish
- Using visual aids
- Handling questions
All our presentation skills training courses are bespoke, so whether you need to present at a big conference, hone your pitch, or improve your negotiation and influencing skills, we will tailor our course to your specific needs. Click here for a typical presentation skills course outline.
We offer one-to-one coaching and group sessions. For more information about our presentation skills training and our other courses, such as media training, crisis communications and press release writing, call us on 020 8332 6200 or email on email@example.com.