Are you confident your organisation could cope if a bad news story went viral and you were besieged by the media? In our social media world, an emergency situation can quickly get out of hand and managing reputation and communications demands a real skillset.
Now is the time to re-assess the risks your organisations faces and ensure a robust crisis communications strategy is part of your emergency plans.
With our partners at Padua Communications, we will work with your senior management team to develop a detailed communications plan, tailored to your business.
Our crisis communications strategy will:
- Audit the risks to your business
- Assess where you are most vulnerable
- Write an operational crisis communications plan with directives and actions for staff throughout the organisation
- Integrate these crisis communications procedures into your existing emergency procedures
- Establish a chain of command
- Create a crisis communications manual
- Refine your key messages and writing holding statements
- Select and train key spokespeople
By the end of the process, you will have the tools in place to manage your communications and protect your reputation at critical moments.
As well as creating the strategy, we are able to provide crisis communications support at short notice, and offer two crisis communications packages which provide peace of mind that expert help will be at hand if a crisis strikes.
Click here to find out more about how we can help you with your crisis communications strategy and support If you would like further information about this, our training courses or our video production, please call us on 020 8332 6200 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.