** CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: In these challenging times, we are now able to offer our courses online as well as face-to-face. **Imagine your organisation being engulfed in a crisis. Your reputation is at stake and to save it you have to step up and manage the unfolding PR disaster.
Are you confident your organisation could cope if a bad news story went viral and you were besieged by the media?
Would you be able to fend off a determined and aggressive journalist, take control and deliver your key messages?
Our crisis communications courses show delegates how to cope when their business is under fire, and protect your good name.
- Crisis interview training: where you get the chance to pit your wits against a hostile reporter
- Crisis strategy workshop: where we work together to develop your crisis communications strategy
- Crisis simulation: where your team have to decide how to handle the press during an unfolding emergency
All of our crisis communications courses are bespoke, so we will tailor each one to your specific needs. In all of them, you’ll discover:
- How a crisis can escalate in seconds through social media
- How journalists respond to bad news stories
- How to develop effective key messages that work
- How to take control of an interview and get your message across
- How to handle press conferences and doorsteps
Click here for a typical crisis communications course schedule.
“We chose Rough House Media to carry out crisis communications training for our senior management team and would have no hesitation in recommending them to other businesses.
“We found the day to be professionally organised with excellent structure and the correct mix of practical instruction and theory. The Rough House team were extremely professional and gave excellent, constructive, feedback on the day and followed up with more in depth feedback shortly afterwards.
“The responsiveness and ability to understand our business in a short time was extremely useful with communication before and after the training of an exceptionally high standard.” Vector Aerospace
“We commissioned Rough House to run a two-hour crisis simulation at a conference for over 100 people. The whole event went very smoothly and the feedback we received was great. Working with the team was easy and fun, and I would be happy to recommend them.” Institutional Investor
For more details about our crisis communications courses and the other training we offer, such as media training, presentation skills and social media, click here to get in touch or call us on 020 8332 6200.