Every day on Twitter, we post a PR tip. This can be about media interviews, media strategy, PR or video making – or indeed anything we feel may be useful and is media related. Here’s a round up of this week’s tips:
1. If you’re contacting a journalist to promote a story, make sure you know their output and their audience
2. In a pre-recorded interview there’s no problem in asking to start again, or pausing before you answer
3. When being interviewed, know all the major issues affecting your business, even if they’re not topic of interview
4. Never lose control in an interview, and definitely don’t walk out!
5. If you’re on TV, make sure you know what your name caption will say (also known as ‘aston’)