Every day on Twitter, we post a PR tip. This can be about media interviews, media strategy, PR or video making – or indeed anything we feel may be useful and is media related. This week, our tips gave advice about doing TV and radio interviews.
- Remember if you refuse a media interview it can appear as if you’re hiding something
- In a TV interview, make sure you look at the reporter, not the camera
- In a broadcast interview, don’t read from notes as you will sound rehearsed
- When doing an interview, make sure you know the reporters name
- In an interview, stick to what you know and do not speculate