Every day on Twitter, we post a PR tip. This can be about media interviews, media strategy, PR or video making – or indeed anything we feel might be useful and is media related. Here’s a round up of this week’s tips:
1. If you want to add video to your website, much better to invest in getting an expert in to do it!
2. Never imagine that an interview with a journalist is a conversation, no matter what they say.
3. When developing a media strategy, bear in mind which publications your target audience reads
4. Ensure videos on your website are no more than two minutes
5. If you’re make a claim or assertion in an interview, be prepared for the question ‘why’