Every day on Twitter, we post a PR tip. This can be about media interviews, media strategy, PR or video making – or indeed anything we feel may be useful and is media related. This week, our tips focussed on media training.
1. Good editorial coverage doesn’t just happen. You need to invest time & thought.
2. If you’re choosing a media trainer, make sure their experience is relevant to your needs
3. If your execs are reluctant to be media trained, tell them it will help clarify their thoughts before interviews
4. If you’re doing a media interview, establish what you want to get out of it in advance
5. Media training helps senior execs deliver key messages about their business effectively