A whole bunch more media training tips for people appearing on the radio in this week’s PR tips on Twitter.
- If you want to be interviewed on the radio, listen to the station’s output & target specific programmes & strands
- If you perform well as a guest on a radio station, you might be asked to a regular contributor
- Radio is an intimate medium, you can more relaxed & conversational when you’re interviewed
- Radio programmes often have tiny budgets, so don’t expect the red carpet if you’re in for an interview!
- If a radio presenter doesn’t look at you during an interview, don’t be offended, they’re thinking of what comes next