Every day on Twitter, we post a tip. This week’s have been (almost) all about what to do if you’re considering having a corporate video made.
- If you’re scripting a corporate video, don’t rehash marketing materials, use simple, direct and spare language
- In any communications, get to the point!
- Making a corporate video is a collaboration between the client and production company, so you have to work as a team
- If you’re commission a company to make a video for you, you should have the right to amend the script and make changes to the edited film.
- When choosing a production company to make a video, make sure they have the skills, knowledge and experience to make the type of film you need