1. In a media interview, don’t feel obliged to fill any silences; you may say something you regret
2. In a interview with a journalist, don’t forget their name!
3. Never speculate during an interview with a journalist
4. If you’re meeting a journalist for an interview, don’t be late!
5. Before an interview, don’t have a drink to calm your nerves, especially if it is being broadcast.
Rough House has been trained thousands of people to give interviews, from both the private and public sector, so if you’d like more information about our media training courses, contact us on 020 8332 6200 or email@example.com.